Master of Science in Supply Chain Engineering
The Master of Science in Supply Chain Engineering is a new professional graduate degree program created to meet the growing demand for business-savvy engineers who can design and synchronize highly complex global supply chains. The program's intensive 12-month curriculum delivers academic knowledge in analytic methods, supply chain engineering, and enterprise management while building professional practice skills and real-world industry experience.
Program applicants may come from a wide range of academic, business, and geographical backgrounds, but they will share a common motivation: to pursue a highly focused graduate education experience in supply chain engineering and to subsequently explore immediate career opportunities with global enterprises.
The curriculum includes ten required courses.
- ISYE 6333: Operations Research for Supply Chain Engineering 1
- ISYE 6334: Operations Research for Supply Chain Engineering 2
- ISYE 6335: Supply Chain Engineering 1
- ISYE 6336: Supply Chain Engineering 2
- ISYE 6337: Supply Chain Engineering 3
- ISYE 6338: Supply Chain Strategy
- ISYE 6339: Supply Chain Information Systems
- ISYE 6340: Supply Chain Engineering Seminar
- ISYE 6341: Capstone Project for Supply Chain Engineering 1
- ISYE 6342: Capstone Project for Supply Chain Engineering 2